The Priority Programme “High Frequency Flexible Bendable Electronics for Wireless Communication Systems” (FFlexCom, SPP 1796) has been established by the Senate of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation). The programme started in 2015 and is planned to run for six years.
Call for Papers
Special Issue on
Flexible Electronics for Wireless Communication Systems
The International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies is soliciting articles for a
Special Issue, which will cover all subjects related to Flexible Electronics for Wireless
Communication Systems. Manuscripts should be 6-8 pages in length, including figures and
Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging mechanically flexible RFIC technologies
- TOLAE technologies
- Metal-Oxide technologies
- Carbon allotrope technologies
- Thinned silicon technologies
- Flexible packaging and integration
- RF characterization and modelling of devices, including integrated antennas
- RF system and circuit design; Emerging applications.
Submission dead line: October 18, 2018.
The call for papers can be downloaded here.
Instructions for authors can be found on the journal’s webpage.
Submission will be via manuscriptcentral.