Call for Papers – EuMA IJMWT – Special Issue on Flexible Electronics for Wireless Communication Systems
Special Issue on
Flexible Electronics for Wireless Communication Systems
The International Journal of Microwave and Wireless Technologies is soliciting articles for a
Special Issue, which will cover all subjects related to Flexible Electronics for Wireless
Communication Systems. Manuscripts should be 6-8 pages in length, including figures and
Relevant topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Emerging mechanically flexible RFIC technologies
- TOLAE technologies
- Metal-Oxide technologies
- Carbon allotrope technologies
- Thinned silicon technologies
- Flexible packaging and integration
- RF characterization and modelling of devices, including integrated antennas
- RF system and circuit design; Emerging applications.
Submission dead line: October 18, 2018.
The call for papers can be downloaded here.
Instructions for authors can be found on the journal’s webpage.
Submission will be via manuscriptcentral.